DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Philippines Contact Center Applications Market - 2015" report to their offering.
The Philippines contact center applications market size is estimated to grow from $21.5 million in 2015 to $31.0 million by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.3%.
The research service covers the contact center applications market in the Philippines based on 6 application segments including Inbound Contact Routing (ICR), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Outbound Dialer (OBD), Quality Monitoring (QM), Workforce Management (WFM) and analytics applications. The base year is 2015, forecasts are provided by application as well as by vertical segment and horizontal segment adoption for the years 2016 to 2022.
- Aspect Software
- Cisco Systems
- Enghouse Interactive
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, declining, or reaching saturation?
- How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key growth regions in the short and long terms?
- What are the driving and restraining factors that will shape the future of this market?
- What initiatives have the ecosystem participants introduced to take advantage of market conditions?
- What is the current competitive landscape?
How is it expected to evolve in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definitions and Research Methodology
3. Forecasts and Trends
4. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f94vgx/the_philippines