SALISBURY, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Now through April 11, Food Lion shoppers can save a quarter with every private brand item purchased, up to $10, during the grocer's "Score Up to $10" MVP promotion. A purchase of at least four private brand products with an MVP card will earn shoppers a coupon good on their next shopping trip.
Customers can shop for more than 7,000 private brand items offered in stores, backed by Food Lion's promise of quality and freshness. All items also have a double your money back guarantee, meaning if at any time a customer is not completely satisfied, they can return the product to their local Food Lion store and receive double their money back.
Food Lion's private brands span products throughout the store, including fresh meats, produce, center store items, bakery, dairy and more. Our brand families include:
- Food Lion brand: Offer a wide range of products equal to or better than national brand quality to meet every day needs in order to save customers time and money, including produce, meat, dairy, bakery and much more.
- Nature's Place: Natural and organic products featured throughout the store that are grounded in goodness and free from more than 100 artificial ingredients at affordable prices.
- Taste of Inspirations: Premium brand quality products made from the finest "real" ingredients at affordable prices.
- Home 360: Quality, non-food products such as household items like batteries, fire logs, charcoal as well as Home 360 Pet items, Home 360 Baby items and more.
- Healthy Accents: Health and beauty products, both of which are equal to, or better than, national brands in quality and lower in price.
- CHA-CHING: Products offering unquestionably low prices on the brash basic items to help customers meet their budget with a sense of pride. Items include paper products, cookies, bread, sugar, oil, spices, dressings, condiments, peanut butter, toaster pastries, apple juice cocktail, chips, and laundry/cleaning products.
During the promotion, shoppers can repeat the deal as many times as they would like during the promotion period. A minimum of four private brand items must be purchased for the promotion to apply, not to exceed 40 items, or $10, in one shopping trip using a personal MVP card. Random weight items are not eligible for the promotion. Coupons received may be used on the customer's next shopping trip, but may not be used on the same day. Alcohol, tobacco, lottery, services, postage stamps, pharmacy, gift cards exclusions apply. All coupons are valid two weeks from issue date.
About Food Lion
Food Lion, based in Salisbury, N.C., since 1957, has more than 1,000 stores in 10 Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states and employs more than 63,000 associates. By leveraging its longstanding heritage of low prices and convenient locations, Food Lion is working to own the easiest full shop grocery experience in the Southeast, anchored by a strong commitment to affordability, freshness and the communities it serves. Through Food Lion Feeds, the company has committed to provide 500 million meals to individuals and families in need by the end of 2020. Food Lion is a company of Delhaize America, a U.S. division of Zaandam-based Royal Ahold Delhaize Group. For more information, visit www.foodlion.com.