Growing road networks, expansion of highways, upcoming infrastructure projects along with rising foreign investments are some of the key factors which have fuelled growth of the asphalt paver market in Latin America. Further, government policies on infrastructural development by using Public Private Partnership (PPP) Model have resulted in wide utilization of asphalt pavers in the road construction industry across Latin America.
According to research, Latin America Asphalt Paver Market revenue is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2017-22. In 2016, tracked pavers accounted for highest volume share in almost all the countries across Latin America, with hydrostatic technology being the primary choice of contractors. During 2017-22, the market for tracked paver is further expected to grow on account of higher traction and greater stability. On the other hand, wheeled pavers are used in areas where higher mobility is the key concern of the project development.
Amongst all the countries, Mexico and Brazil captured majority of the market volume share and expected to dominate the market in the forecast period due to growing investments in roads & highways. Other countries which are expected to drive the market in the forecast period are Argentina, Colombia, Chile Peru and Panama.
- Ammann Group
- Atlas Copco AB
- Bomag GmbH
- Caterpillar Incorporation
- Roadtech Inc.
- Volvo Construction Equipment Corporation
- VT LeeBoy, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Latin America Asphalt Paver Market Overview
4. Latin America Asphalt Paver Market Dynamics
5. Latin America Asphalt Paver Market Trends
6. Brazil Asphalt Paver Market Overview
7. Mexico Asphalt Paver Market Overview
8. Argentina Asphalt Paver Market Overview
9. Colombia Asphalt Paver Market Overview
10. Chile Asphalt Paver Market Overview
11. Other Latin American Countries Asphalt Paver Asphalt Paver Market Overview
12. Latin America Infrastructure Sector Outlook
13. Latin America Asphalt Paver Market Opportunity Assessment, 2016
14. Latin America Asphalt Industry Overview
15. Competitive Landscape, 2016
16. Company Profiles
17. Key Strategic Pointers
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vdtzvp/latin_america