DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global CMOS Image Sensor Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021)" report to their offering.
The report titled Global CMOS Image Sensor Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021), provides an in-depth analysis of the global CMOS image sensors market by value, by volume, by segments and by region.
The report provides an analysis of CMOS image sensor market of the following regions: North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Furthermore, the report assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global CMOS image sensors market has also been forecasted for the period 2017-2021, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The competition in global CMOS image sensors market is dominated by the four big players, Sony Corporation, Samsung Electronics, ON Semiconductor and OmniVision Technologies, Inc., whose company profiling has been done in the report, which include their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Rising Global Number of Video Surveillance System Devices
- Growing Global 3-D Breast Tomosynthesis (Mammography) Market by Volume
- Accelerating Global Smartphone Shipments
- Growing Global Automotive Sector
- Rising Global MEMS Market for Wireless Segment
- Increasing Global Fingerprint Sensor Market by Shipment
- Ascending Global Wafer-Level Chip Scale Package (WLCSP) Shipments
- Image Quality
- Increasing Global Number of Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
- Global Laptops and Tablets Sales
- Increasing Global Dual Camera Phones Volume
- Increasing Space Related Applications
- Barcode Applications
- Business Relocation and Expansion
- Sony Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Omnivision Technologies, Inc.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6kd757/global_cmos_image