DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Form-fill-seal Equipment Market by Product, Type, End-use, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The form-fill-seal equipment market size is projected to grow from USD 15.31 billion in 2016 to USD 19.47 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.92% from 2016 to 2021.
This market is driven by factors such as rising demand for 100-calorie packs, popularity of pre-made pouch machinery, growing aseptic industry, increasing demand from the pharmaceuticals & healthcare industry, coupled with the growing food & beverage packaging industry. Other factors include improving economic conditions, technological advancements, and increasing applications. However, form-fill-seal equipment is not economical for short production runs. For instance, it is not suitable for a bag size of below 25 tons or for packing low-density, aerated powders such as wheat flour, talcum powder, and skimmed & whey powder which are packed at medium speed.
Consumers are increasingly demanding convenience food solutions over traditional processed foods. The expectations of food quality are rising, and growing awareness of health and other issues present new challenges to retailers, packers, and packaging suppliers. The food & beverages segment is projected to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period. Food packed in the form of various types of pouches have gained popularity across the globe. It is also projected to grow at the highest CAGR for the next five years.
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by North America, from 2016 to 2021. In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest consumer for form-fill-seal equipment, followed by India. China, with the growing healthcare, food & beverage, consumer goods, and chemical industries would drive the form-fill-seal equipment market. India, with the growing demand for small-size packed bags and inclination toward convenient packaging, will impact the form-fill-seal equipment market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Increase in Demand for 100-Calorie Packs
- Rise in Demand for Pet Food Packaging
- Popularity of Pre-Made Pouches
- Growing Aseptic Packaging Industry
- Increase in Demand From the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sectors
- Growing Food & Beverage Packaging Industry
- Uneconomical for Low-Density Products
- Low Versatility in Terms of Packaging Material
- Growing Flexible Packaging Industry
- Rise in Demand for Retort Packaging, Stand-Up Pouches, and Other Types of Packaging
- Extraction of Air Trapped in Products During the Sealing Process
- ACG Worldwide
- Arpac LLC
- Busch Machinery, Inc.
- Fres-Co System Usa, Inc.
- Gainsborough Engineering Company
- Haver & Boecker
- Hermann Ultrasonics Inc.
- I.M.A. Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A.
- MDC Engineering, Inc.
- Mespack SL
- Ossid LLC
- Packaging Center Inc.
- Precision Automation Company, Inc.
- Pro Mach, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rovema North America, Inc.
- Sacmi Filling S.P.A.
- Smatrix Packaging Machinery, LLC
- The Aagard Group, LLC
- Willems Baling Equipment Bv
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2q7v3/formfillseal