DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Blockchain Technology and Solutions: Market Outlook and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
This research examines the technology, leading companies, and solutions in the evolving Blockchain ecosystem. The report evaluates current and anticipated use cases for Blockchain and assesses the market potential globally, regionally, and segmented by deployment type and industry vertical for the period 2017 to 2022.
Anticipated to be in use by up to 65% of enterprise by 2020, Blockchain technology represents a distributed ledger approach to authentication, clearing and settlement that is poised to rapidly move beyond the FinTech sector into many other areas including the Internet of Things (IoT).
Blockchain solutions are not yet mainstream, but already making a big impact as the technology is highly disruptive in the banking and general financial services sector. Accordingly, leading incumbent banks are in various stages of development, testing, and deployment of the technology to enhance various applications including remittance management, smart contracts, identity management, asset trading, ownership management, digitization of physical assets, and many more.
Lessons learned in FinTech and traditional banking from applying a decentralized authentication, clearing and settlement approach via Blockchain will be applied towards many telecom and computing problems for the benefit of many industry verticals. IoT in particular is a very promising area as we anticipate that the technology will be one of the key means for authenticating and authorizing IoT transactions. We see Blockchain as a Service representing a key service offering for many market segments to introduce and ultimately adopt this approach as part of business operations.
Key Topics Covered:
- Evolution of Payment System and Industry
- Payments Value Chain and Blockchain
- Blockchain Technology
- Early forms of Blockchain
- Blockchain Technology SWOT Analysis
2 Blockchain Ecosystem and Marketplace
- Types of Blockchain and Blockchain Stakeholders
- Blockchain Applications
- Blockchain Application in Industry Vertical and Patent Analysis
- Blockchain in IoT Application Scenario
- Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) to Transform Business Process including Payment Fraud
- Telecom as Blockchain Stakeholders
- Blockchain to Improve Cloud Security, AI Application, and Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Investment Analysis
- Blockchain Consortium and Association
- Blockchain Industry Development
3 Blockchain Market Outlook and Forecasts 2017 - 2022
- Global Market Forecast 2017 - 2022
- Blockchain Market for Providers/Vendors
- Blockchain Market for Segment/Types
- Blockchain Market for Organization
- Blockchain Market for Industry Vertical
- Regional Market Forecast 2017 - 2022
4 Select Companies and Solutions
- 21, Inc.
- Abra, Inc.
- Alphaphoint Corporation
- Bitfury Group
- Blockchain Global Limited
- BlockCypher, Inc.
- BTL Group (Blockchain Tech Ltd.)
- Chain, Inc.
- Circle Internet Financial Limited
- Coinfirm Ltd.
- ConsenSys Systems (ConsenSys)
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Digital Asset Holdings
- Digitalx Ltd. (Digital Cc Ltd.)
- Factom Inc.
- Global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHC)
- IBM Corporation
- Libra Services, Inc.
- Linux Foundation
- Microsoft Corporation
5 Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5vcwp/blockchain