DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Used Car Industry Outlook to 2021 - Increasing Online Used Car Portals and Competitive Used Car Financing Schemes to Foster Future Growth" report to their offering.
The gross transaction value and sales volume of the industry have been segmented on the basis of organized and unorganized market. The market has also been segmented by sales volume on the basis of type of car, major cities, marketing channels and vehicle use. The report also covers market share in the online segment along with the competitive landscape of used car companies, used car financing schemes, government regulation and working model of the used car industry.
The used car market in Indonesia was historically been dominated by unorganized players including local used car dealers, car owners and road side mechanics that not certified by the government. Word of mouth advertising was one of the main marketing channels and no major companies were operating in the used car space. The lack of organized players in the used car business has implied low choice and information asymmetry for buyers.
The advent of online auto classified portals such as Carmudi, OLX and Mobil88 have streamlined the used car industry in the country. There is more transparency in the market and buyers have a wide variety of brands and models to choose from the convenience of their home.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Indonesia Used Car Market Introduction
4. Value Chain Analysis in Indonesia Used Car Industry
5. Indonesia Used Car Market Size, 2011-2016
6. Indonesia Used Car Market Segmentation
7. Customer Profile in Indonesia Used Car Industry
8. Decision Making Process For Buying a Used Car
9. Government Regulation in Indonesia Used Car Market
10. Trends and Developments in Indonesia Used Car Market
11. Issues and Challenges in Indonesia Used Car Market
12. Market Share of Major Players in Indonesia Online Used Car Market
13. Business Model Prevalent in Indonesia Used Car Market
14. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Indonesia Used Car Market
15. Indonesia Used Car Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2017-2021
16. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting the Used Car Market In Indonesia
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/shn676/indonesia_used