DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global E-Cigarette Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global e-cigarette (electronic cigarette) market is expected to witness a CAGR of 16.6% during the forecast period, to reach $27,670 million by 2022.
Growing health awareness, advancement in electronic device technology, smoke & ash less vaping are some of the factors driving the growth of the global e-cigarette market. In addition, change in lifestyle, e-commerce and various mergers & acquisitions between e-cigarette providers are some trends observed in the global e-cigarette market. Based on product, the rechargeable e-cigarettes held the largest market globally during 2012 - 2015. The rechargeable e-cigarette with its growing demand and popularity is further expected to create opportunity for the market growth.
The global e-cigarette market witnessed a consolidated structure, where the top three competitors accounted for the major share of market in 2015.
Some of the key players in the global e-cigarette market are Philip Morris International, Reynolds American, VMR products, Japan Tobacco Inc, Altria Group Inc. and British American Tobacco.
Trends In The E-Cigarette Market
- Change In Lifestyle And Preferences
- Introduction Of Various Flavors & Fragrances
- Growing Partnerships
- Sales Through E-Commerce
- Increasing Research And Development In Technology
- Merger And Acquisition
Opportunities In The Market
- Consumer's Shift Toward Tobacco Alternatives
- Untapped Market In Emerging Economies
- Investment And Franchising
Factors Driving The Growth Of Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Growing Health Awareness
- Smoke And Ash Less Vaping
- Increasing Number Of Vape Shops And Designated Stores
- Product Innovation And Advancement In Device Technology
- Socially Acceptable And Environment Friendly
- Impact Analysis Of Drivers On Market Forecast
Factors Hindering The Growth Of Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Implementation Of Strict Legal Framework
- Risk Of E-Cigarette Use And Reported Incidents
- Increased Lobbying By Pharmaceutical Giants
- Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast
Key Company Profiles
- Altria Group, Inc.
- British American Tobacco Plc
- Japan Tobacco Inc
- Imperial Brands Plc
- Philip Morris International Inc.
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Vmr Products Llc
- Nicotek Llc
- Njoy Inc
- International Vapor Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhd3s6/global