CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that long-time customer Telerx, a leader in business process outsourcing, has achieved many operational benefits including significant cost savings with the Kronos Workforce Central solution deployed in the Kronos Cloud. As a result of these successes, Telerx is expanding its use of Kronos globally to more effectively manage and empower its growing global workforce supporting clients across 100 countries.
- Telerx specializes in multi-channel engagement of consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, and enterprise personnel via a network of global contact centers. Providing 24/7 support for its clients, Telerx’ workforce of 2,000+ employees handles more than 35 million interactions each year using the Kronos time and attendance, absence management, and labor activities applications.
- With Kronos, Telerx associates can also indicate pay codes that vary by project and automatically enter accurate labor hours toward client invoicing. As Telerx associates track their time against specific job and activity codes, this data allows the organization to accurately incorporate a multitude of data points in their billing system, ensuring that clients are invoiced correctly.
- Telerx achieved several operational benefits with Kronos, including saving thousands of employee hours spent on administrative work each year, which are now allocated to more strategic functions.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Telerx also saved $350,000 in total upgrade cost savings. The cloud deployment also supports Telerx’ mission to provide exceptional service to its clients, since IT resources are freed up to focus on pressing business initiatives.
- Based on the efficiencies, cost savings achieved and flexibility that Kronos Cloud offers, Telerx has launched the process of implementing Kronos globally.
Leslie Hess Hewitt, financial systems manager, Telerx
“For more than a decade, Kronos has been a valuable part of the way we manage our workforce. Telerx provides 24/7 support to our clients around the world and we need industry-leading technology to help manage and engage our growing workforce. Deploying in the Kronos Cloud is the best choice we made toward achieving this. Telerx has not only saved costs with Kronos but simplified upgrades and configurations, helping empower our employees as they can more easily do their jobs. Beyond being a technology vendor, Kronos support teams are also trusted advisors to us.”
Malysa O’Connor, senior director, services practice group, Kronos
“Telerx is a global leader in its industry and it’s exciting to see how Kronos has become such an integral part of the way the organization is managing its workforce – first in the U.S. and now globally. Kronos products fit the unique workforce needs of business process outsourcers and we look forward to supporting the organization as its workforce continues to grow across the world with an effective, single solution that works globally.”
- About Telerx.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.