DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mali: Mobile Data and Value-Added Services to Support Telecom Growth" report to their offering.
Telecom services revenue in Mali is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in fixed broadband and mobile data revenue. Mobile voice will continue to remain the largest revenue-contributing segment through 2021.
Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 18.1% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by operators' attractive data packages to stimulate data adoption. Going forward, operators plan to invest in 3G network expansion, infrastructure development and fiber-optic deployments to increase Internet connectivity, which will create significant opportunities for vendors and investors.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Mali will grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by growth in the mobile segment.
- Mobile revenue will account for 92.5% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- 2G will be the most adopted mobile technology through 2021. However, its share of the overall mobile subscriber base will decline over the 2016-2021 forecast period, owing to adoption of 3G and 4G services in the coming years.
- The top two operators, Orange Mali and Malitel, will account for 100.0% share of overall service revenue in 2016. We expect the entry of a fourth mobile operator and MVNO will further intensify the competition in the telecom market.
- Mobile money services will be a key revenue source for operators to strengthen their market position.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
3. Segment analysis
4. Identifying opportunities
- Orange Mali
- Alpha Telecom
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26xc48/mali_mobile_data