DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vietnam: Mobile Data Growth to be Fueled by 4G Network Rollout and Expansion by Operators" report to their offering.
"Vietnam: Mobile Data Growth to be Fueled by 4G Network Rollout and Expansion by Operators," a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Vietnam today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021.
In 2016, Vietnam will generate total telecom service revenue of $6.9bn (or 3.4% of its nominal GDP), a decrease of 0.7% over 2015. However, in local currency, it is expected to grow by 1.6% during the same period, owing to growth primarily in fixed broadband and mobile data revenue.
Mobile data services will be the key revenue-contributing segment, accounting for 36.8% of total service revenue in 2016, due to increasing popularity of OTT services and rising smartphone adoption coupled with availability of attractive data plans. Operators will focus on 4G network expansion and fiber deployments to improve broadband infrastructure in the country.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Vietnam is estimated to generate $6.9bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2016-2021.
- The mobile segment will account for 78.5% of total telecom revenue in 2016.
- The Vietnam telecom market will be dominated by Viettel Vietnam and Mobifone. Viettel Vietnam will remain the largest player in the telecom market through 2021, owing to investments in 4G service rollout and expansion coupled with fixed infrastructure improvement.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
3. Segment analysis
4. Identifying opportunities
- Viettel Vietnam
- Vietnam mobile
- VTV and SPT
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bk5jsr/vietnam_mobile