NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--After two years of substantial growth and success with the pre-retiree segments, Advizr is adding advanced financial planning capabilities to its award-winning platform, challenging the notion that financial planning software has to be complicated.
Financial advisors that already enjoy time savings and efficiencies in creating financial plans with Advizr will now be able to do the same for their base of retirees. The new Retirement Income Planning set of features maintain the same clean and intuitive look and feel that characterizes Advizr, while adding a new level of depth and sophistication to the platform.
“As an early adopter, I try lots of software. In effect, I operate a lab for our partners, looking for the next tool to improve our efficiency and client experience. Advizr has become a “go to” part of my practice and the new features/modules only widen the breadth of opportunities to serve our clients,” says Steve Lockshin, co-founder of AdvicePeriod.
Built on the latest architecture, Advizr has - and will continue to - iterate faster than the incumbents. Advizr users are now able to leverage the following features:
Enhanced Social Security optimization
- Maximize by net worth, which optimizes social security start age in consideration of other asset types and distributions, in order to end plan with highest net worth
- Maximize by lifetime benefits, which optimizes social security start age in consideration of life expectancy ages and total benefits received from social security
- Model spousal or survivor benefits
Disability and Long Term Care Insurance modules
- Illustrate current and recommended coverage for disability
- Illustrate value of retirement accounts given an event that necessitates long-term care at a chosen age, as well as proposed value of said accounts given the purchase of additional LTC insurance coverage
One-click expense estimation for budgeting
- Drawn directly from actual spending habits of clients
- Averages up to 6 months of spending information to populate budget line items with the click of a button
Variable, Fixed and Indexed Annuities modeling
- New input fields for all annuity account types
- Annuitization included in plan distributions
- Additional refinements on distribution of deferred annuities
Income Distribution Strategies
- Control the account distribution strategies for retirement goal
- Choose from between our pre-populated tax optimized option or set your own
- Exclude desired accounts from funding expenses
“Extending our platform’s advanced functionality to cover social security optimization and income distribution strategies was a natural progression,” said Hussain Zaidi, Advizr’s CEO & Co-founder. “With that, most of this functionality has always been under the hood, as our greatest focus has always been on user experience and that will never change. We are determined to help our advisors deliver more engaged financial plans, and we believe the mix of planning functionality and smart design is critical.”
Advizr, based in New York, NY, is dedicated to creating software that will expand consumer and advisor access to high-quality financial planning services in an accessible format. The powerful, automated, interactive financial planning solution empowers advisors to serve their clients in a cost-effective way, regardless of net worth. To learn more about Advizr, please visit www.advizr.com.