DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Introduction to Blockchain Blockchain 101 - Part 1" report to their offering.
Recognized as an authoritative and comprehensive report that provides an enterprise-focused, unique step-by-step guide for business executives, managers and decision makers to identify, plan and implement Blockchain, The Definitive Guide to Blockchain Technology was based on extensive primary research which included surveying a network of over three thousand global Blockchain tech experts and cross-industry business leaders.
This report introduces Blockchain and provides a primer on the underlying technologies.
The report covers:
- Technology options
- Deployment pros and cons
- Technology challenges and risks for enterprise
- Trends and Interests in Blockchain
- Common elements in all Blockchains
- Structure of Blockchain technology
- Demonstrating Blockchain technology with Bitcoin
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology & Analyst Briefing
3. Key Blockchain Market Dynamics - Why Blockchain?
- Blockchain is a Major Game Changer
- What can Blockchain Enable?
- Global Interest in Blockchain
- Interest in Blockchain vs Other Popular Technologies and Trends
- Blockchains' Far-reaching Impact
4. What is Blockchain?
- An Introduction to Blockchain
- How Blockchain Value Transfer Occurs without Corruption
- Blockchain Can Unlock New Revenue Streams
- The Blockchain Construct
- Four Common Elements of All Blockchains
- Top 10 Things You Need to Know about Blockchain
5. What are the Types of Blockchain?
- Public Blockchain
- Private Blockchain
6. The Structure of Blockchain
- What is Proof-of-Work (PoW)
- Blockchain Structure Explained
- Four Key Technologies that Blockchain Uses
- Smart Contracts and Smart Oracles in Blockchain
7. How Blockchain Works? Illustrated using Bitcoin
- Bitcoin has been the Primary Blockchain Platform
- Value Transfer Illustrated using Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is one of the First Blockchains
- Where Do Bitcoins Come from and Who Controls Them?
- How Blockchain Works
- Evolution of Blockchain - 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Bitcoin and Blockchain Have Their Share of Challenges and Risks
8. Concluding Remarks
Companies Mentioned: Sample List
- ABN Amro
- BNP Paribas
- BNY Mellon
- Bank of America
- BlockCrushr Labs
- CME Group
- Chain Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87rhbl/introduction_to