TYSONS CORNER, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BluVector, the leader in applying supervised machine learning to detect and respond to advanced security threats at digital speed, announced its expanded operations following the completion from the recent LLR acquisition. BluVector is now positioned for rapid growth powered by new executive hires, new product enhancements and expansion into key verticals such as financial, retail and healthcare.
Even More Effective Technology for Detection and Response
BluVector’s supervised machine learning technology allows organizations to monitor high bandwidth, globally dispersed networks for advanced threats that are consistently evading traditional security infrastructures. The technology is based on over a decade of research that inspects millions of packets per second of North-South and East-West traffic to predict, in real-time, if software and application files pose a threat to an enterprise on-premise and in the cloud. Evaluating vast collections of both benign and malicious software and applying machine learning science, BluVector is uncovering the markers and mutations of today’s modern threats.
The company continues to add enhancements to its machine learning security solution. BluVector easily integrates with enterprise-grade cybersecurity infrastructure to bring together intelligent, relevant data for fast and effective advanced threat detection. Additional feature improvements include:
- Improved machine learning performance for advanced threat detection and speed to resolution
- Expansion of targeted logging for threat intelligence hits, improving speed and effectiveness for cyber hunting
- Improved enterprise manageability
- Enhanced integration for endpoint blocking and data gathering
Rapid Company Growth for 2017 and Beyond
A key part of this rapid growth of the company is the announcement that David Capuano has been named Chief Marketing Officer and Steven Golsch has been named Chief People Officer.
- Capuano will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization’s strategic marketing and product management functions.
- Golsch joins BluVector’s executive team to lead the company’s vision and strategy around its people. Golsch’s 25-plus years in people development has led multiple growth organizations in technology and other industries while engaging employees and teams with opportunities for career growth and development.
- Both executives report directly to a well-recognized industry veteran, CEO Kris Lovejoy, former General Manager of IBM’s Security Services Division. The combined team has decades of experience working in the technology and cyber industry.
“As we enter the next phase of the company’s growth strategy, I’m looking forward to evolving our leadership position to best address the opportunities we see in the market today,” said Kris Lovejoy, CEO at BluVector. “Our efforts are sharply focused on growing in both existing and emerging security sectors. With our growing executive leadership team and product enhancements, I have no doubt BluVector will remain on the forefront of real-time advanced threat detection.”
For more information on BluVector’s future growth plans or the new features and enhancements of BluVector, please visit BluVector’s booth #S939 at RSA Conference 2017 in San Francisco and www.bluvector.io/rsa.
BluVector is the leader in applying supervised machine learning so security teams can detect and respond to advanced security threats at digital speed. With over a decade of research evaluating vast collections of both benign and malicious software, BluVector is uncovering the markers and mutations of today’s modern malware. For more information visit: www.bluvector.io.