ANAHEIM, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zyxel Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet access and connected home products, will today announced that it has entered an exclusive financing partnership with LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc. (LEAF), one of the nation’s largest independent equipment finance companies.
The partnership with LEAF opens up new equipment financing options to Value-Added Resellers (VARs) that are members of Zyxel’s two-tier Freedom Program. LEAF’s state-of-the-art technology platform and streamlined financing processing will make it fast and easy for Zyxel’s valued channel partners to manage their cash flows and deliver Zyxel’s industry-leading networking and security solutions to their customers without finance-related delays.
“We’re pleased that Zyxel has chosen us as their exclusive financing partner,” said Crit DeMent, CEO of LEAF. “We’re one of the leading independent finance companies in the manufacturing industry and have invested heavily in advanced financing technologies that will streamline sales and operations for both Zyxel and its customers.”
“We’re excited to be able to offer our valued partners the attractive financing options offered through this new partnership,” explained Matt Dargis, Vice President at Zyxel. “These financing options can ease cash flow restrictions for our partners and enable them to accelerate the sales process and deployment of solutions for their customers, ultimately stimulating growth of their businesses.”
About the Two-Tiered Zyxel Freedom Program
- The “Advocate” Level, which is open to resellers, offers the following benefits: free product webinars, free technical training, limited lifetime warranty on specific product families, free technical support, FREEDOM 2x Margin Booster, deal registration, meet or beat competitor pricing, and NFR product discounts.
- Partners that sell $10k or make four transactions per quarter qualify for the “Ally” level, giving them the following in addition to “Advocate” level benefits: 24/7 technical support, FREEDOM 3x Margin Booster, lead referral, sales engineer access, and advanced RMA replacement.
For more information on Zyxel, the Zyxel Freedom Program, and the company’s families of connectivity solutions for homes and businesses, visit www.zyxel.com/us and follow them on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc.
LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc. (“LEAF”), headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, is one of the leading equipment leasing and finance companies in the U.S. Through its highly automated origination platform, it facilitates the equipment needs of small, mid-sized and enterprise businesses. LEAF serves these needs both directly and through referral relationships with manufacturers, distributors and dealers of essential-use equipment and software in a variety of business sectors, including office products, telephony, technology, medical and light industrial. Learn more at www.LEAFnow.com.
About Zyxel Communications
Focused on innovation and customer-centricity, Zyxel Communications has been connecting people to the Internet for nearly 30 years. Our ability to adapt and innovate with networking technology places us at the forefront of creating connectivity for telcos and service providers, business and home users.
Zyxel is building the networks of tomorrow, unlocking potential, and meeting the needs of the modern workplace — powering people at work, life, and play. Zyxel, Your Networking Ally.
- 1,500 passionate associates worldwide
- 100 million devices creating global connections
- 700,000 businesses working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 150 global markets served