DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Artificial Intelligence Impact on Public Safety, Security and Privacy" report to their offering.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is undergoing a transformation from silo implementations to a utility function across many industry verticals as a form of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) capability. This capability is becoming embedded and/or associated with many applications, services, products, and solutions. We see AI innovation in a variety of areas including personalized AI to both support and protect end-users.
This transformation will have a profound effect upon public safety, security, and private for consumers, enterprise, and governments. This research evaluates the growth of AI, its application across diverse sectors, and the associated impact upon Public Safety, Security, and Privacy.
Topics Addressed in the Report Include:
- Assessment of how AI impacts public safety, security, and privacy.
- Case study analysis of select AI initiatives related to public safety and security.
- Views on the rise of AGI and its application related to public safety, security, and privacy.
- Analysis of AI initiatives in Government, Businesses, Professional Bodies, and Universities.
Forecasts for Cognitive System and Content Analytics Software, AI
Software & Analytics, AI Public Safety Software, and AI Software for
Fraud Detection, Risk Management, and Automated Planning 2017 - 2022.
- Telecom service providers
- Public safety organizations
- Artificial Intelligence companies
- Big Data and analytics companies
Cloud and Internet of Things companies
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- General Electric (GE) Solution
- Google Inc.
- IBM Watson
- Intel Corporation
- InteliWISE SA eGOV
- Microsoft Corporation
- Next IT Corporation
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation AI
- SK Telecom Co, Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
4 The Global Artificial Intelligence Marketplace
5 AI Industry Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh73x4/artificial