SAN FRANCISCO & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--White Oak Global Advisors, LLC is pleased to announce that David C. Quon has joined the Originations team as Managing Director. With over 25 years of extensive experience as a strategic advisor and financial capital partner to middle market businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada, Quon will be responsible for originating and structuring new investment opportunities in the Greater Chicago Midwest and Canadian Regions.
Prior to joining White Oak, Quon served at CIBC World Markets, Congress Financial Corporation (N/K/A Wells Fargo Capital Finance), Orchard First Source Capital, First Merit (N/K/A Huntington Bank) and DN Partners and was a Director of several private entities.
Quon has completed over 150 transactions with an aggregate value of $10 billion including acquisitions, restructurings, recapitalizations, growth, cross-border (U.S./Canada) specialty finance, M&A and capital markets transactions.
With approximately $3.0 billion of invested and committed capital, White Oak focuses on:
- direct lending to middle market businesses;
- cash flow term loans, enterprise term loans, asset-based loans, factoring, equipment financings and opportunistic investments;
- borrowers primarily in the United States and Canada;
- growth capital, working capital, equipment transactions, acquisitions, buyouts, refinancings, recapitalizations, rescue financings and restructurings;
- all industries and sectors;
- 12-60 month structures;
- transaction sizes of $10-500 million ($10-140 million hold);
- enterprise values between $50 million and $1.5 billion; and
- EBITDA between $3 million and $75 million.
At White Oak, we understand the unique challenges facing middle market business. In 2007, when we founded our company, our aspirations were to tap into our expertise, objectivity and creativity to offer customized financing products designed to achieve our clients’ objectives. We provide a high-touch service to every client, and we bring our transparent and efficient process to each transaction.
Our mission is simple: "Financing good businesses run by strong management that has good ideas." Our hope is to work together to finance opportunities that can make our world a better place today and for generations to come. Today we have grown to approximately 75 professionals and have underwritten 107 loans with approximately $2.9 billion in loan volume. We have financed businesses in all sectors with loan hold positions as small as $10 million and as large as $140 million. We are headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in New York, Denver, Atlanta and Chicago. More information can be found at www.whiteoaksf.com.