NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and Total Merchant Services, Inc. announced the availability of Groovv POS Flex, a comprehensive and easy to use point-of-sale (POS) solution designed specifically for small- to mid-sized businesses. Groovv POS Flex features a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6” Tablet and an EMV-compliant and NFC-enabled payment processing device, which are pre-programmed with a full suite of software for inventory management, reporting and integrated marketing. The full system can be set up and deployed within minutes of unpacking the product.
“Samsung is committed to delivering solutions with market-leading partners, like Total Merchant Services, that enable businesses of all sizes to meet the demands of a fast-changing, mobile-first retail space,” said Ted Brodheim, Vice President of Vertical Business at Samsung Electronics America. “The solution we’ve created with Groovv POS Flex gives our SMB customers an innovative, customized mobile and payment processing ready system that fits seamlessly into their business.”
Groovv POS Flex offers retail customers a flexible and mobile alternative to countertop devices, with the detachable Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6” and payment devices, as well as a foldable swivel stand that enables staff to process customer orders and payments conveniently from the countertop or while roaming. In addition, the system connects wirelessly to peripherals, including a cash drawer-receipt printer, barcode scanner and kitchen printer, so that retailers can fully customize their setup to match their particular environment and needs.
“Our versatile Groovv POS Flex system is a great fit for a diverse segment of independent retailers and other SMBs,” said Joe Kaplan, CEO of Total Merchant Services. “Now merchants who may have put off upgrading to EMV-compliant and NFC-enabled payment equipment have a modern and very affordable – even free in many cases – solution to manage their operations, optimize sales and improve customer satisfaction.”
Other Groovv POS Flex Key Features Include:
- Intuitive software: Software built into Groovv POS provides sophisticated reporting tools that let merchants monitor financials, view sales history, identify sales trends and utilize embedded marketing tools.
- EMV compliant and NFC-enabled: EMV-compliant and NFC-enabled payment device accepts chip cards, Samsung Pay and other NFC mobile payment solutions.
- White glove activation and support: Provides fast, out-of-the-box hardware and software setup with convenient pre-loaded inventory options.
- Powerful back office and reporting: Includes advanced inventory management, streamlined administration tools and back-office reporting.
- Sophisticated inventory management: Offers customizable categories to keep inventory organized, simplified controls for item management, and inventory alerts to note what’s running low.
- Intuitive user experience: Features stress-free software with an intuitive interface and easy touchscreen navigation.
- Integrated marketing solutions: Enables consumer loyalty programs, engagement tools, and enhanced message management to increase customer visits and sales.
Groovv POS Flex is available now from Total Merchant Services sales partners as well as direct from the company. Options include free placement of the solution (with processing agreement) or customer purchase of the hardware (pricing may vary). To see if you qualify for free placement, contact Total Merchant Services at (888) 610-1025.
- Groovv POS Flex Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPlICBtcwU&feature=youtu.be
- Product Information: http://www.groovv.com/products/groovv-pos-flex/
- Resellers (VARs) and Sales Partners (ISOs) visit: http://www.totalpartnership.com/
- Samsung Retail Solutions: http://www.samsung.com/us/business/by-industry/retail/
About Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Headquartered in Ridgefield Park, N.J., Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (SEA), is a recognized innovative leader in consumer electronics, mobile devices and enterprise solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SEA is pushing beyond the limits of today’s technology and providing consumers and organizations with a portfolio of groundbreaking products in appliances, home entertainment, Internet of Things, mobile computing, smartphones, virtual reality, wireless infrastructure and wearables, in addition to offering leading content and services related to mobile payments, 360-degree VR video, customer support and more. Samsung is a pioneering leader in smartphones and HDTVs in the U.S. and one of America’s fastest growing home appliance brands. To discover more about Samsung, please visit www.samsung.com. For the latest Samsung news, please visit news.samsung.com/us and follow us @SamsungNewsUS.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, printers, medical equipment, network systems, and semiconductor and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at news.samsung.com.
About Total Merchant Services
Founded in 1996, Total Merchant Services has helped more than 500,000 businesses with their payment processing needs and currently processes more than $12 Billion in credit and debit card transactions annually. The company is committed to providing small businesses with easy and affordable payment processing solutions. For more information, call 747-888-9000 or visit www.totalmerchantservices.com.