DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Outbound Medical Tourism Services Market 2016-2026" report to their offering.
The North America outbound medical tourism services market is projected to register a CAGR of 25.5% during the forecast period and is expected to be valued at US$ 150.36 Bn by the end of 2026. Outbound medical tourism in North America is rising substantially as a result of an increasing number of people from the region opting for cross border treatment. Cross border countries offer medical treatments at significantly lower costs.
According to a 2014 International Medical Tourism Journal study, the cost of treatment in the U.S. is 85% higher than that offered in countries like India, Mexico, etc. For instance, treatments such as knee replacement costing around US$ 35,000 to US$ 60,000 in the U.S. costs less than US$ 20,000 in Costa Rica and India, inclusive of lodging and airfare costs. This is prominently leading to a rise in potential for the North America outbound medical tourism services market.
The rising rate of health insurance premiums, high cost of medical treatments in the U.S., and parallel tourism with medical treatment are some of the main factors anticipated to drive revenue growth. The growth of the North America outbound medical tourism services market is further driven by a large ageing baby boomer population and a large uninsured population, long waiting time for appointments with specialists in the U.S., and an increasing preference for non-conventional treatment options.
- Apollo Hospital Enterprise Limited
- Bumrungrad International Hospital
- KPJ Healthcare Berhad
- Christus Muguerza Hospital
- WorldMed Assist
- Global Medical Tourism Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. North America Outbound Medical Tourism Services Market - Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
4. North America Medical Tourism Services Market Overview
5. North America Outbound Medical Tourism Services Market Analysis and Forecast By Therapeutic Application
6. US Outbound Medical Tourism Services Market Analysis and Forecast By Therapeutic Application
7. Canada Outbound Medical Tourism Services Market Analysis and Forecast By Therapeutic Application
8. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbwtgm/outbound_medical.