The word cloud services' refers to delivery of information technology resources and applications on-demand through the Internet platform. Companies in the cloud services market provide access to servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services managed by a hardware networking.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for cloud services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The cloud services global market report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider information technology services market, and compares it with other markets.
- Markets covered: Software as a service (SaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Business process as a service (BPaaS).
- Companies mentioned: Microsoft, IBM, Amazon Web Services, VMware Inc., Salesforce.com and others.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Cloud Services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, Internet Hosts, Number Of Registered Domains, Average Internet Speed (Mbps), Number Of Registered Businesses.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data,
market share of competitors, market segments.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zs6ncz/cloud_services