DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted Market in Brazil: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of uranium natural, enriched and depleted market in Brazil.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Brazil.
- Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. BRAZIL: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. URANIUM NATURAL, ENRICHED AND DEPLETED MARKET IN BRAZIL
2.1. Overview of radioactive chemical elements and radioactive isotopes market
2.2. Producers of uranium natural, enriched and depleted, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of natural uranium and its components
2.2.2. Producers of uranium enriched in U 235 and its components
2.2.3. Producers of uranium depleted in U 235 and its components
2.2.4. Producers of radioactive elements, isotopes and components
3. BRAZIL'S FOREIGN TRADE IN URANIUM NATURAL, ENRICHED AND DEPLETED
3.1. Export and import of natural uranium and its components
3.2. Export and import of uranium enriched in U 235 and its components
3.3. Export and import of uranium depleted in U 235 and its components
3.4. Export and import of radioactive elements, isotopes and components
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN BRAZIL
5. RADIOACTIVE CHEMICAL ELEMENTS AND RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPES CONSUMERS IN BRAZILIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted in Brazil
5.2. Uranium Natural, Enriched and Depleted consumers in Brazil
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2j8tkm/uranium_natural