MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Amazfit, the second largest wearables manufacturer globally, today announced its third wearable device, the Amazfit PACE, a GPS-enabled running watch with up to 11 days of battery life. With 2.4 gigabytes of onboard media storage, heart rate monitoring and notifications, the Amazfit PACE allows for phone-free running and is now available for presale at an introductory price of $129 (now through Cyber Monday, November 28, 2016).
The launch of Amazfit PACE marks the company’s third wearable product release within three months making it the most affordable line of wearables that cater to a range of styles and needs, from the competitive athlete to the casual, fashion-conscious wearer. PACE joins Amazfit ARC, a heart rate, activity and sleep tracker with a 20-day battery life ($49.99 promotional price), and ceramic-based Moonbeam and Equator, which are the slimmest and most lightweight activity trackers on the market today ($79.99), all available now on Amazfit.com.
“The wearables market as a whole is at an inflection point -- wearables hold great promise for helping people establish healthy habits, but they are cost-prohibitive for many people,” said Frederik Hermann, Head of U.S. Marketing and Sales for Amazfit. “As an industry, we must come together to focus on providing more utility that encourages habit-forming behaviors, and making the technology accessible to a wider audience. We saw incredible demand for PACE when it launched as Huami’s Amazfit Smartwatch in China and we are thrilled to bring it to a U.S. audience.”
Amazfit PACE Key Features:
- Outdoor Run and Trail / Cross-Country Run Tracking: Track runs and capture distance, time, pace, heart rate, calories, speed, cadence, maximum/average moving pace, maximum/average moving speed, maximum/average cadence, altitude, elevation gain, elevation loss and minimum/maximum altitude. All data is synced and available in the Strava Run app.
- GPS: Built-in GPS and GLONASS tracks your route and distance.
- Water resistant: IP67 certified. Resistant to dust, rain, splashing, and accidental submersion.
- Notifications: Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages, emails and other apps.
- Ceramic Bezel: Durable and resistant to scratching with a beautiful sheen.
- Heart Rate Tracking: Automatic heart rate monitoring and continuous heart rate tracking during workouts and runs.
- Music: Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth earbuds and enjoy music and media with the internal 2.4GB storage for phone-free running.
- Long Lasting Battery: Up to 11 days of battery life on a single charge. Thirty-six hours with continuous GPS and heart rate tracking.
- Always-On Display: Designed for outdoor activity, the display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight.
Amazfit is also partnering with Monster Cable Products to provide recommended audio bundles with its ultra-lightweight, wireless, in-ear, sport headphones series. The Monster Cable wireless earphones are sweat-proof, stay put, and feature unrivaled Pure Monster Sound® to power people through their most intense workouts and runs.
Pricing and Availability
Amazfit PACE is available today for presale at the introductory price of $129 now through Cyber Monday via www.amazfit.com/shop/pace. After November 28, 2016 the price will change to the regular MSRP of $159. PACE will be available at retailers including Amazon and on Amazfit.com on December 15, just in time for the holiday season. At launch, The Amazfit PACE smartwatch will be available in black and red band options.
The Amazfit PACE companion app is available for iOS and Android.
Launched in 2016, Amazfit is a US-based wearable technology company with a mission to seamlessly connect people’s biomechanical signals and daily activities with smart data services to promote healthy living. Its line of fashionable activity trackers, including the PACE, ARC, Moonbeam and Equator, effortlessly track activity without sacrificing style. Amazfit is owned by Huami, and is the exclusive provider of wearable technology for Xiaomi. Since establishing its partnership with Xiaomi in 2014, the company has sold over 25 million Mi Bands making it the second largest wearables manufacturer globally. Huami has raised $35 million from Sequoia Capital, Shunwei Capital Partners, Banyan Capital, Morningside Ventures and Xiaomi. Huami is privately-held and headquartered in Beijing and Mountain View, CA.
For more information please visit http://www.amazfit.com