FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Simpli.fi, which brings the power of programmatic advertising to localized campaigns, today introduced Event Targeting, the industry’s most precise temporal geo-targeting solution. With Event Targeting, Simpli.fi has extended its Geo-Fencing capabilities, giving advertisers the ability to target ads to prospects based on their visit to a particular location during a specific, scheduled timeframe.
As its name suggests, Event Targeting uses programmatic advertising to deliver ads to users who have attended an event or set of events at specified locations, dates and time. When a prospect enters a pre-defined, geo-fenced location during a set timeframe, they become a part of an audience that can be targeted both during the event and for up to 30 days afterwards.
Given the benefits of geo-fencing campaigns and the return on ad spend they provide, it’s no surprise that eMarketer found that nearly 70 percent of programmatic digital display ad spending this year will take place via mobile. Simpli.fi is leading this trend with more than 8,000 live geo-fencing campaigns that target over 200,000 individual geo-fenced locations. The addition of event targeting to Simpli.fi’s geo-fencing capabilities brings further benefits to advertisers using the Simpli.fi platform.
EVENT TARGETING BENEFITS & SAMPLE USE CASE:
- Simple to use, turnkey event targeting solution that enables marketers to target unique audiences that gather for business, sporting, entertainment, and other events.
- Precise targeting of venues using custom venue maps drawn using Simpli.fi’s user interface
- Precise targeting of time windows down to the hour level
- Frequency and reach of attendees maximized using Simpli.fi’s programmatic platform
- Fully automated process to run campaigns targeting one or more locations, dates or times
- Audiences are portable and reusable for future campaigns
- Use case example: A concert promoter that wants to increase ticket sales to country music fans can use Event Targeting to create a geo-fence around their venue or a competitor’s location during the hours of relevant concerts. The promoter can then deliver ads to that audience promoting their venue’s next country music show, confidently knowing that recipients will be interested in their offering based on their recent past concert attendance.
“Event Targeting is a smart use of location-based programmatic technology because marketers know where their prospects will be at given times,” said Frost Prioleau, CEO of Simpli.fi. “We continue to expand our Geo-Fencing capabilities because these campaigns perform well for our clients and the number of applications for them continues to grow. We will continue to make the cornerstones of Simpli.fi’s business – audience customization, performance on high volumes of localized campaigns, fantastic support, and complete transparency – available through mobile programs that work.”
Simpli.fi continues to scale, powered by its strong mobile Geo-Fence offerings that target users based on their current or recent location. In October, 58 percent of its impressions were delivered on mobile devices and its programmatic platform was running more than 50,000 campaigns. Simpli.fi made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list in 2016 and continues to win awards related to localizing programmatic programs.
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic solutions. Trade desks, networks, local media groups, and multi-location brands leverage Simpli.fi’s superior performance, customizable audiences, and efficient delivery models to drive higher ROI in their digital businesses. For more information about the company or partnership opportunities, call (800) 840-0768 or visit www.simpli.fi.