BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alpha Software Corporation, accelerating how developers build and deploy mobile and web business apps, closed September with reported record demand for its Alpha Anywhere™ mobile and web application development and deployment platform. The company recorded a 40% percent increase in adoption from Q3 2015 to Q3 2016 by Global 2000 companies. The company’s increasing market influence is also evident in product awards and outstanding reviews from enterprise app developers in a range of recent industry benchmarks and reports.
Building on its momentum in the first-half of 2016, Alpha Software added hundreds of new organizations to its customer roster over the past quarter, including Patterson Health, the University of California San Francisco and the Ohio Civil Service Employees Association. In addition, existing customers in such industries as energy, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing and government continued to expand their use of Alpha Anywhere across their organizations.
To serve its growing user base, the Company expanded its highly regarded annual Alpha DevCon user conference last month. Attendees benefitted from two tracks of sessions, case studies from a range of vertical markets, a pre-conference training program, business app awards, services meetings and more engineering roundtables and panels. The attendee base expanded to include enterprise CIOs, VPs, and Directors as well as IT and business developers, with attendees from such organizations as American Airlines, DAIKIN, MedStar Health, National Beverage and Nestle-Purina.
Customer enthusiasm for Alpha Anywhere helped speed the company’s rise to the top of industry awards and shortlists. Recent accolades include:
- Clutch, a B2B ratings and reviews firm, named Alpha Software a winner in its “Top Enterprise App Development Platforms 2016” review. Of all vendors named, Alpha Anywhere received the highest number of perfect scores from customers surveyed and was at the top end of the chart for “Ability to Deliver.”
- Alpha Anywhere premiered with perfect scores from customers on peer review sites Capterra and G2Crowd.
- A CIO Magazine interview with Gartner Research Vice President Van Baker recognized Alpha Software as a vendor in the growing RMAD category, which compared to incumbent stack vendors is “a lot cheaper and easier to engage with.”
Alpha Software has also been mentioned in Gartner research and received peer recognition:
- Listed as a representative vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for Rapid Mobile App Development Tools (September 2016). Alpha Anywhere met ALL of Gartner’s criteria for app functionality support.
- Gartner Peer Insights has rated us 5.0 out of 5.0 as of November 4, 2016 for our Alpha Anywhere solution with 16 ratings*
“At Alpha Software, we believe our primary job is to make our customers look good,” said CEO Richard Rabins. “Our commitment to offering the best technology; mentoring our customers, and providing valuable ways for customers to meet; learn from and help each other make us truly unique in the market. And the way our customers talk about us in the market, is proof that we deliver for them.”
Alpha Software also announced new appointments that further strengthen the company’s team. Richard Golob, Global Head of Life Sciences at EPAM Systems (NYSE:EPAM) and former President and CEO of GGA Software Services, was appointed as a non-executive member of the Board of Directors for Alpha Software. The Company also announced the appointment of Paul Funk, founder of Funk Software, as an Advisor to the Company. Together, Golob and Funk bring over 40 years of success high-tech marketing strategy and startup expertise to the Alpha Software management team.
Alpha Software executives were also featured as industry influencers in major mobile thought leadership guides, including:
- PwC strategy+business featured an article authored by CTO Dan Bricklin entitled “Radical Intimacy and the Smartphone.”
- DZone’s 2016 Guide to the Internet of Things featured an article authored by Vice President of Marketing Amy Groden-Morrison entitled "For Enterprise Wearables the Future is Now"
To learn more about Alpha Software, please visit: www.alphasoftware.com.
About Alpha Software Corporation
Alpha Software products deliver significant productivity gains to developers of all levels building cross-platform mobile and web business apps. Alpha Anywhere is a front-end and back-end, low-code, rapid mobile application development and deployment environment. Alpha Anywhere applications showcase built-in offline capability, easy integration with existing data and applications, and advanced security. Developers and business leaders in thousands of organizations across one hundred countries have used Alpha Software products to cost-effectively deploy enterprise applications with outstanding user experiences. For more information, visit www.AlphaSoftware.com, or follow us on Twitter at @AlphaSoftware.
Alpha Anywhere is a trademark of Alpha Software Corporation, Burlington, Massachusetts. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.