IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NEC Corporation of America (NEC), a leading technology integrator of advanced IT, communications and networking solutions, today announced that it has entered a partnership with Las Vegas-based Technovation Solutions, known for its interactive forum and display of products from leading vendors, building immersive customer experiences.
Specializing in delivering the latest, top technology systems, Technovation Solutions provides both clients and vendor-partners with the capability to showcase and use the technologies that are important to advancing growth and development. The company’s Technovation Center exhibits an extensive array of technologies in their typical “user environments,” enabling customers to see, feel, touch and experience the most-forward-looking products first-hand. NEC has several display areas that include solutions that include:
- NeoFace Welcome (Avatar kiosk – NEC’s industry leading NeoFace facial recognition software uses a customizable avatar to greet employees, visitors, etc.)
- NeoFace Watch (Generates Real-time Alerts Using Highly Accurate Face Recognition Technology)
- NeoFace Video Analytics (Summarized, quick search analysis of Surveillance Images)
- Infrastructure as a Service (NEC’s private cloud offering in conjunction with Iron Mountain)
- NEC COMMAND – Lifecycle Management empowers enterprise IT to see across the entire IT infrastructure Identifying and controlling IP enabled elements regardless of the location in the network from a single point
- UT880 – (Android Tablet Phone with visual display)
The relationship between Technovation and NEC will be mutually beneficial for both companies. Technovation’ clients will be able to experience the broad range of NEC solutions that the global company markets. NEC provides solutions for the Smart Enterprise, which help its customers’ businesses achieve more efficient and productive operations. NEC is on the leading edge of advancing the technology transformation that’s taking place in a number of industries, such as hospitality, healthcare, government and education, by providing solutions for mobility, biometrics, software-defined networking, unified communications networks and cloud.
“We are based in a major hospitality and resort city, so we are excited about the new relationship with NEC,” said Peg McGregor, CEO of Technovation Solutions. “NEC is a global leader in hospitality and a number of other markets and its Smart Enterprise approach brings a unique benefit to the hospitality market to engage guests, increase revenue and improve operations. We are very happy to introduce its capabilities to our clients.”
“We are pleased to team up with Technovation Solutions,” said Larry Levenberg, vice president, NEC Corporation of America. “It offers a unique ‘user environment’ allowing clients to see, feel, touch and experience technology. We believe showrooms such as this offer restaurant, hospitality and casino operators – as well as our other industry customers – a great way to discover the possibilities of our Smart Enterprise solutions.”
NEC information: www.necam.com
Facebook fan page: www.necam.com/facebook
© 2016 NEC Corporation of America. NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned are the trademarks of their respective owners.