DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Top 100 Manufacturers of Molecular Diagnostics Worldwide" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- As of June 30, 2016, QIAGEN employed 4,600 people in over 35 locations worldwide
- George Schneider is Director, Assay Development at Abbott Molecular
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women's pelvic cancers and related conditions
- DiaSorin has two new tests for ultra-rapid molecular diagnosis of acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL), the most urgent issue in onco-haematology
- In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel
- In July, 2016, Debiopharm Group, acquired a majority holding in GenePOC, Inc., the Canadian developer of affordable, rapid molecular tests that identify infectious agents at the point-of-care
- CareDx, Inc. had revenue of $U.S. 28.1 million in 2015
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships
There are many manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostic instruments, reagents and accessories. This report profiles those that specialise in molecular diagnostics. The companies profiled in this report have the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Molecular Diagnostics Worldwide' includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Molecular Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Molecular Diagnostics Worldwide' is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of molecular diagnostics products to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Molecular Diagnostics Worldwide' is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tm9dhh/the_top_100