DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Smart Contract Platforms - What are your competitors investing in?" report to their offering.
Until this day most literature about blockchains and smart contracts have focused on obscure technical aspects, or in hype and generalities about the technology, leaving out the important aspects of value, risk and cost that business users need to consider to make informed investment decisions. This is the first study that meets enterprise needs by explaining, using first principles and plain language, the available alternatives to implement smart contracts at a corporate level.
Using the comparative charts and intelligence briefings contained in this research study you will understand the different tradeoffs of smart contract platforms- in terms of accountability and regulatory compliance, scalability and speed, cost and risk. You will also learn what are your competitors up to: which projects are they backing or lobbying for, what vendors are they using to develop their own pilots, and which are the leverage points that can be exploited in your own deal making.
- Risk management considerations to implement smart contract technology, in plain English.
- Competitive intelligence briefings for the top 20 smart contract platforms and vendors: company profile, products and key features, management and development team, clients and backers, funding history, and leverage points to use in negotiation.
- A classification of smart contract platforms by risk profile.
- A classification of smart contract platforms by cost-benefit.
- Summary charts: digital market share, competitor movements, overlapping interests.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Vertically Integrated
3. Third Party Blockchains
- Digital Asset Holdings
- Eris Industries
5. Summary Charts
- Digital Market share
- Competitor movement
- Overlapping interests
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vqnxfk/smart_contract