MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced its participation as a sponsor at Dell Technology’s flagship customer event, Dell EMC World 2016, taking place October 18th – 20th in Austin, Texas.
Dell EMC and Aerohive together deliver a unified multi-vendor wired and wireless management solution and continue to win new customers with the simplicity of their combined solution.
- To realize the opportunities of mobility, enterprises need a foundation of easy-to-manage, innovative, and scalable wireless networks.
- As previously announced, Dell and Aerohive entered into a partnership agreement in April 2015, whereby Dell became a global reseller of Aerohive solutions. This provides customers access to comprehensive solutions, from the data center all the way to endpoint devices.
- Since then, Dell announced its collaboration with Aerohive to integrate Dell N-Series switches with Aerohive’s HiveManager® NG to deliver converged wired and wireless enterprise-class management available in the public or private cloud. Customers can deploy best-of-breed wired networking from Dell and best-of-breed wireless from Aerohive with single-pane-of-glass, unified network management and unified support. Dell also expanded its industry-leading ProSupport to provide users with a single point of contact for unified network support.
- The extension of HiveManager NG and the new support services are milestones in executing Dell and Aerohive’s shared vision of cloud-managed IT to provide simplified and streamlined operations, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting for all elements of customers’ networks.
- Dell Advances Future-Ready Enterprise with New Campus and Data Center Networking Solutions
- HiveManager NG for Dell Networking switches and Aerohive APs
- Aerohive Boundless: Cloud-managed wired & wireless convergence simplifies networking
- Unifying the Campus Wired and Wireless Network with Dell
- Movement Mortgage Case Study
- Queen Margaret’s School Case Study
- Walton Arts Center Case Study
“We wanted an additional wireless solution with excellent performance and management capabilities, while still offering extensive range, and Aerohive was the best fit,” said Jody Cantello, network administrator, Service King. “We plan to use HiveManager NG to manage our wired and wireless networks, which will greatly simplify management of the environment. HiveManager NG, along with the Dell Networking N2048 switches, will provide PoE capability to the company’s 300 Aerohive access points.”
“To have a unified wireless platform across all operations and branch offices, and have it just work has undeniably advanced the efficiency and productivity of our employees, as well as streamlined operations for our IT staff,” said Will Simons, IT director, Movement Mortgage.
“Our students and teachers get stable wireless access at all times with the Dell and Aerohive solution, which is critical because they’re relying on their devices every day in the classroom,” said Abdul Sandooya, IT technical team leader, Canadian school district.
“Not only does Aerohive provide a top-notch wireless solution, the support we received as we set up the enterprise network from the bottom-up was invaluable,” said Matt Hellens, IT director, Emmet County. “Having control at the network edge and enabling seamless integration with Dell for a unified networking infrastructure were key to the success of implementing wireless operations across the entire county. The flexibility of the solution, from having the management system on premises to controlling how employees and guests connect, as well as providing multiple avenues for enhanced security, gives us confidence that Aerohive will meet our current and future networking requirements across Emmet County.”
“We continue to deliver a converged cloud-managed campus networking solution to our customers through our combined offerings with Aerohive,” said Jeff Baher, vice president, Dell EMC Networking. “Our customers want a simpler, more scalable, and cost-effective network solution, and that’s exactly what they experience through Dell and Aerohive’s integrated wired and wireless solution.”
“We are extremely pleased with the way our combined solution is allowing hundreds of new customers to discover the benefits of wired and wireless management with Dell’s best-in-class N-Series switches and Aerohive’s industry-leading SD-LAN solutions, including AP250 access points and HiveManager NG,” said David Flynn, chief executive officer, Aerohive Networks. “We look forward to delivering the benefits of mobility and the cloud to the market.”
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog http://boundless.aerohive.com/, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” and “HiveManager” are registered trademarks of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Dell, EMC, and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Technologies Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The use of the word “partner” or “partnership” does not imply a legal partnership relationship between Dell, EMC and any other organization.