BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, announced that it will release financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2016 before the opening of the market on November 8, 2016.
Wayfair will host a conference call at 8 a.m. ET on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 to review results. Investors and participants can access the call by dialing (877) 201-0168 in the U.S. and (647) 788-4901 internationally. The passcode for the conference line is 87155289. The call will also be available via live webcast at http://bit.ly/2dGwE71.
The archived webcast will be available shortly after the call at http://investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.87 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,300 people.