DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Cards and Payments Industry in the UAE: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020" report to their offering.
The 'The Cards and Payments Industry in the UAE: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the UAE cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, cash transactions and payment cards during the review period (2011-2015).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016-2020). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Current and forecast values for each market in the UAE cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, cash transactions and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the UAE cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape in the UAE cards and payments industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Definitions And Methodology
2 Key Facts And Highlights
3 Executive Summary
4 Payment Instruments
5 E-Commerce And Alternative Payments
6 Regulations In The Cards And Payments Industry
7 Analysis Of Cards And Payments Industry Drivers
8 Payment Cards
9 Debit Cards
10 Pay Later Cards
11 Prepaid Cards
- Emirates NBD
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Mashreq Bank
- Standard Chartered
- American Express
- Diners Club
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rndxmh/the_cards_and