PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Symphony Communication Services, LLC, the secure collaboration platform technology company, announces two new major additions to its platform: Symphony Meetings will enable users to launch real-time interactions with voice, video, and screen sharing; and Symphony Webhooks API, will allow developers to contribute their own integrations to an ecosystem of partner applications. These new features advance enterprise collaboration capabilities while maintaining security and compliance.
Further strengthening its platform and its available 3rd party applications, Symphony is open sourcing these comprehensive integrations to Symphony Software Foundation:
The growing momentum of Symphony’s application ecosystem is powered by the Symphony Software Foundation, the open source non-profit organization fostering a community of innovators including Symphony, its partners, its customers, and the financial services community at-large.
Breakthrough Innovation via Symphony Partner Program
The Symphony Partner Program will introduce a host of complementary enterprise applications:
- Avaya— Avaya team engagement capabilities on the Symphony platform enables end-users to seamlessly and securely escalate messaging interactions to voice calls with a powerful, easy-to-use, development platform.
- ChartIQ—Time series-based charting and data visualization solutions for capital market applications.
- Dow Jones— Dow Jones on Symphony combines premium content with actionable context, delivering global business news, rolling market commentary and expert analysis from the Dow Jones newsroom, including exclusive content from The Wall Street Journal and Barron’s.
- FactSet—FactSet leverages Symphony by integrating the message and collaboration platform with both its Workstation and other value-add installed applications. Symphony and FactSet will create a powerful communication utility for the investment community.
- FinTech Studios—FinTech apps, news, research, financial data, and analytics from apps, content partners, and websites in real-time, leveraging big-data, machine learning, AI, and natural language processing (NLP) technology.
- FIS MarketMap—FIS provides workflow integration between Symphony and MarketMap Terminal. Users can look up colleagues on Symphony, see user presence information, initiate a chat session from MarketMap Terminal or share content (prices, charts, etc.)
- FlexTrade—Communicate and distribute content to both portfolio managers and brokers directly from your trading blotter. Communications can be initiated by the trader or automatically based on a specific market event or situation.
- Gemalto—Gemalto has integrated its industry-leading SafeNet HSMs with the Symphony platform, providing financial firms with the highest level of security to protect encrypted data and financial communications.
- IHS Markit—The Markit Trade Manager app enables counterparties to resolve OTC derivatives trade breaks from the Symphony environment. Once trade details are amended, app integration permits the trade to match and be affirmed in MarkitSERV.
- Money.Net—Real-time US equity prices, options, international equities, foreign exchange, bond, and commodity futures to empower investors and traders.
- NexJ Systems Inc.—Enable NexJ’s customer management solutions on Symphony’s secure communication platform to better collaborate on opportunities.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence—Gain more convenient access to a growing universe of public and private company data. Find fundamentals, ratios, earnings, estimates, ownership, and industry data at a glance by launching S&P Global Market Intelligence over Symphony.
- Selerity Context— A.I. powered contextual search and real-time recommendation on proprietary and public content, automatically surfacing important information tailored to a user's workflow.
- Synchronoss—The future of our mobile lives relies on maintaining security and productivity in all contexts. Synchronoss has partnered with Symphony to optimize the mobile user’s experience by enabling highly secure collaboration for highly-regulated enterprises.
Efficient Workflows via Full-Stack Collaboration
Symphony Meetings will enable users to launch voice, video, and screen sharing inside chat rooms with just one click, offering multi-modal interactive sessions while maintaining the context of a single workflow.
“Symphony Meetings, Webhooks, and our partner program collectively balance our vision of building the secure collaboration platform that powers work” says David Gurle, Symphony Founder and CEO. “By addressing the needs of employees who count on cutting-edge, rich interactive tools, the needs of developers to integrate applications into Symphony to improve workflow, and the needs of enterprise IT managers for security and compliance, Symphony responds to the way we work. Symphony enables and represents a community of innovators building the future of work, together.”
“Cross-company collaboration redefines work and improves how business gets done,” says Brad Levy, CEO MarkitSERV and Global Head of Loans at IHS Markit. “Integrating our datasets and workflow tools with Symphony creates a seamless experience for users to access information and collaborate whether they’re on Symphony or inside one of our applications.”
“Community is the key, and open source is the way forward for true innovation,” says Gabriele Columbro, Executive Director, Symphony Software Foundation. “Open sourcing fintech apps, bots, and integrations gives Symphony the competitive edge to create the platform where work gets done and become a trusted arena where firms collaborate on common goals.”
The secure, cloud-based communications platform that connects markets and individuals, Symphony promotes collaboration and increases workflow productivity while maintaining organizational compliance. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, and London. Symphony has raised $170 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors, including: Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BlackRock, BNY Mellon, Citadel, Citi, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Google Inc., Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Jefferies, Lakestar, Maverick, Merus Capital, Morgan Stanley, Natixis, Nomura, Societe Generale, UBS and Wells Fargo.
To sign up for Symphony, find out more about the company and keep up on the latest news, visit www.symphony.com and follow @Symphony.