DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nano and other Innovative Anti-Counterfeit Technologies" report to their offering.
Including over 40 anti-counterfeit and track-and-trace technologies for 15+ industry sectors, plus 7 review papers and full contact details for over 50 companies and research institutes.
This 150+ page report, produced in April 2016, is a treasure trove of over 40 exciting nano and other advanced technologies relevant to preventing counterfeiting, most having cross sectoral applications and many with a track-and-trace capability.
Over 50 companies and research institutes that have invented, developed and commercialised these technologies, with relevance across all industry sectors, are included, with contact details for each.
Also included are 7 important review papers covering counterfeit drugs, textiles and fashion, and 3-D printing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Counterfeiting in the Pharmaceutical Industries
- RFID Companies
- Nanoparticle Inks
- Security Inks
- Digital Watermarking
- Silver Nanoparticle Inks
- Engineered Materials
- Randomly Distributed Nanowires
- Easy Ambient Sonic-Spray Ionization Mass Spectrometry.
- Luminescent Fingerprint Technology.
- Nanorods and nanopatterning
- A Mould Insert for a QR Code Pattern, Produced at Micro and Nano Length Scales.
- Nano Particle-Based Taggants
- Injection Moulded Holograms Within Glass Syringes and Vials.
- A Microstructured Secured and Self-Verification System for Track-And-Trace
- Hologram Intaglio Authentication with QR Verification
- RFID Device Featuring Readable Technology and an Optical Hologram.
- Nanoparticle-Based Anti-Counterfeiting
- Spectrally Coded Silica Microtags
- Optics, Laser, Plasma and Radiation / Matter Interaction - based Marking System
- DNA in anti-counterfeit
- Encapsulated DNA in Milk Production Labelling (Research Paper)
- New Nanocrystals for Rapid Diagnostics and Anti-Drug Counterfeiting.
- Particle-Based Anti-Counterfeiting and Anti-Data-Fraud Technology
- Spray-On, Embedded Invisible QR-Style Ciphers
- Nanotag Luminescent Fingerprint Anti-Counterfeiting Technology.
- Quantum Dots for 3D Printing Anti-Counterfeit Techniques
- Unique Fingerprint Technology using Nano and Micro Materials as Tags
- Nano-Based Security Graphic Designs, Printing and Mobile Technologies
- Anti-Counterfeiting Labels with Hidden Images
- Printable Nano Technology Material Products using 3D ink.
- Transparent Hologram Anti-Counterfeiting Film
- Nano-Optic Technology Using Indentations
- Identification by Luminescent Nanoparticles
- Alien Technologies
- Applied DNA Sciences
- Authentix Inc
- Bilcare Technologies
- BrandAuthen (A Sun Innovation Company)
- Cabro Spa
- Cybra Corporation
- Dna Technologies
- Flint Group
- Haelixa (Prev: Genuine-Id)
- Impinj Corporation
- Jamison RFID
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Kaist)
- Nano 4 U
- Nano Dimension
- Nanotech Security Corp.
- Naomarq, An Alcen Company
- Promotron Holdings Corporation
- Quantum Materials Corporation
- Shanghai Henglei Hologram Co.,Ltd
- Tracerco (Part of Johnson Matthey)
- Trimble, Thingmagic Division
- Trutag Technologies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sxhnkz/nano_and_other