DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The Global Flight Training and Simulation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.83% in the forecast period.
The integration of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles is maximum in the North American and European region. United States, Japan, France, Germany are few of the countries in the world where a lot of activity is happening in the underpenetrated civilian UAV market, and as a result is expected to show strong growth rate in the forecast period. Middle East and Africa is a very nascent market for UAV Flight Training and Simulation, and would become viable markets only post 2020.
CAE, Israel Aerospace Industries, Simlat are some of the key players in the Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market. The market has been segmented by type (MALE, HALE, SUAV), by application (Military, Civil) and by Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific).
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L3 Link Simulation and Training
- RealSims, LLC
- Textron Aviation
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TRENDS
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. GLOBAL UAV FLIGHT TRAINING AND SIMULATION MARKET, SEGMENTED BY TYPE
6. GLOBAL UAV FLIGHT TRAINING AND SIMULATION MARKET, SEGMENTED BY APPLICATION
7. GLOBAL UAV FLIGHT TRAINING AND SIMULATION MARKET, SEGMENTED BY REGION
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9. KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8s9r25/global_uav_flight
For more information on this topic, please visit the Computing and Technology section of the Research and Markets Blog.