This report gives an in-depth analysis of Chemical Fertilizers industry in India
With nearly 1.2 billion population, India requires a robust, modernized agriculture sector to ensure the food security to its population.
The fortune of fertilizer industry is highly dependent on factors such as population growth, government policies including incentives and subsidies to lower the cost of fertilizers to the farmers. The fertilizer consumption in India has generally exceeded the domestic production in both nitrogenous and Phosphatic fertilizers, except for few years. The entire requirement of Potassic fertilizers is met through imports, as India does not have commercially feasible sources of Potash. India mainly imports urea, DAP & MOP.
The Indian fertilizer industry has played a pivotal support role in the Indian agricultural industry. The growth in the use of chemical fertilizers amongst the farmers has been the secret of nation's green revolution in the late of sixties. The main fertilizer used in the state includes nitrogenous fertilizers, phosphate fertilizers, potash fertilizers and complex fertilizers. Today India is the third largest producer and second largest consumer in the of fertilizers in the world. The fertilizers industry is distributed between three major participants' viz. Private sector undertakings, public sector units and cooperative societies.
The Government of India subsidizes fertilizers to ensure that fertilizers are easily available to farmers and the county remains self-sufficient in agriculture and food grain production. The same has been achieved largely by controlling the price of fertilizer and the amount of production.
Key Product Type:
- Nitrogen Fertilizers
- Phosphate Fertilizers
- Potash Fertilizers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Chemical Fertilizers Market Outlook
3. India Nitrogen Market Outlook
4. India Phosphate Market Outlook
5. India Potash Market Outlook
6. India Chemical Fertilizers Product Market Outlook
7. India Economic Snapshot
8. Market Penetration
9. Raw Material
10. Manufacturing Process
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. PEST Analysis
13. Channel Partner Analysis
14. India Chemical Fertilizers Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Development
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- National Fertilizer Lim
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97rrhm/india_chemical