FORT COLLINS, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trail Ridge Technologies, LLC (Trail Ridge) today announces QuickVu™ Digital, a powerful digital wireless after-market rearview camera that can be installed by the owner or dealership to cars, trucks and trailers to enable drivers to see behind their vehicle. This all-digital model goes well beyond its popular predecessor, the QuickVu™ Wireless Backup Camera, released in 2013 as the world’s first completely wireless backup camera system.
- Simple, 5-minute installation is made possible by the truly wireless design. No special tools or skills required. No risk to vehicle.
- Instant-on performance is enabled by the dedicated 4.3" color monitor that maintains a direct link to the camera with very low video delay.
- The wide angle optical system presents a sweeping view of the area directly behind the bumper and outward.
- Reliable, interference-free video is delivered to the driver by the camera’s powerful wireless transceiver from the back of a small car or large RV—even from the back of a double trailer. Line of site range approaches ¼ mile.
- Automatic active night vision employs both a highly sensitive imaging sensor that can see into near darkness and infrared LEDs that automatically enhance visibility in dark situations.
- On-screen parking guidelines help the driver judge distance from obstacles.
- Hitching a trailer is simple with QuickVu™ over the mounting ball.
“We are very excited to introduce the long awaited QuickVu™ Digital in response to feedback from our customers,” said Mitch Hanks, co-founder of Trail Ridge. “Drivers will love the added features and extended capability of our new model.”
QuickVu™ Digital can be ordered online at www.quickvucams.com. It will also soon be available at selected retail outlets and dealerships nationwide. QuickVu™ Digital retails for $299.99.
About Trail Ridge
Trail Ridge Technologies, LLC is a product research and development company located in Fort Collins, Colorado, that has as its goal the improvement of life through technology. Trail Ridge was founded in 2007 by two veteran inventors from HP’s commercial and consumer electronic product development teams.
QuickVu and the QuickVu logo are trademarks of Trail Ridge Technologies, LLC © 2016 Trail Ridge Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.