DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Augmented and Virtual Reality Applications in Healthcare" report to their offering.
The Augmented Reality (AR) market, although in its early stages, has been growing rapidly since the last two years. The next 5 years will produce diverse AR content from varied fields and industries and affordable solutions for consumers. AR enterprise applications and subsequent subscription models will boost revenue for start-up companies in this market.
The prominent barrier to widespread adoption of AR technology within the healthcare sector is a concern for privacy. Medical education and staff training will remain the principal AR application in healthcare. As multi-sensory learning has always been beneficial in transmitting information, many industries are expected to turn to AR as the prominent source of instructional learning.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
- Drivers, Bottlenecks, and Challenges in AR
- Augmented Reality Applications
- Augmented and Virtual Reality-Market Scene
- Comparison of Augmented and Virtual Reality-Patents and Invention Trends
- Ecosystem of Augmented and Virtual Reality Companies
- Key Conclusions and Recommendations
- Deepstream VR
- Eon Reality
- Infinity AR
- Medical Realities
- Microsoft HoloLens
- Vivid Vision
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fvmlc9/augmented_and