DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Overview of Automotive Powertrain, Chassis, Body, and Materials Roadmaps, 2025" report to their offering.
The research provides an overview of the automotive powertrain, chassis, body, and materials roadmaps. It includes vehicle segmentation and roadmaps for powertrain system, chassis system, and platform strategy.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key engine downsizing and forced induction engine technologies that OEMs are going to work on from 2016 to 2025? In addition, what are the accompanying transmission technologies?
- What are the key trends in vehicle electrification and hybridization technologies that OEMs are going to employ in order to achieve stringent American and European emissions norms?
- What are the expected developments in advanced chassis and mechanical safety that will aim to maximize weight savings and minimize fuel consumption?
- What are the expected timelines and phases for implementation of different systems and technologies?
Scope of the report
- Product scope: Automotive Powertrain, Chassis, Body, and Materials Roadmaps
- Geographic scope: Global
- End-user scope: Passenger vehicle OEMs and suppliers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
3. Vehicle Segmentation
4. Introduction to Vehicle Systems
5. Powertrain System Roadmap
6. Chassis System Roadmap
7. Vehicle Materials Roadmap
8. Platform Strategy Roadmap
9. Exhibits of Vehicle System Journey of OEMs
10. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9qvcc/overview_of