BREA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Printronix Auto ID, Inc., a global leader in industrial printing solutions, unveiled the T6000, its next generation of high-performance thermal barcode printers. Designed for the mid-range market, the T6000 is engineered for industrial applications such as manufacturing, automotive, transportation, retail, transport and logistics. The T6000 is loaded with advanced features, online data validation (ODV) technology and the industry’s most comprehensive emulation package that allows for easy integration into legacy environments.
The T6000 is built for speed, versatility, and reliability. With its 14 inches per second (ips) print speed, RFID capabilities and Postscript/PDF support for complex labeling requirements, this printer is designed to boldly address businesses’ challenges such as performance and productivity.
Plamen Petkov, General Manager at Printronix Auto ID, said, “These are exciting times at Printronix Auto ID. The T6000 represents another landmark in our team’s commitment to set the benchmark for industrial printing solutions.” Addressing the company’s overall business strategy, Petkov continued, “The T6000 with an expanded set of features and models will allow us to broaden our market with new verticals and unique applications.”
Features & Benefits:
- Clocking in at a true print speed of 14 ips while producing quality barcodes, the T6000 is engineered to increase productivity
- An interactive screen reduces downtime and streamlines operations
- Easily integrates into any network environment with plug-and-play compatibility
- Handles a variety of applications with RFID support.
- Exclusive online data validation solution produces 100% accurate barcodes that eliminate expensive compliance fees
- Expansive WiFi Security Protocol, as well as integration of Security Certificates, is designed to protect enterprise environments.
“The market has been asking for a printing solution with new innovative technology,” said David Hawkes, Senior Product manager for Printronix Auto ID. “The maximum speed of the T6000 isn’t just a spec; it can actually print usable and valid barcodes at 14 ips. That allows the printer to be more productive and end users more profitable. Add the versatility of RFID and reliability of our Online Data Validation, and the T6000 becomes the ‘printer-of-choice’ for a huge market segment.”
About Printronix Auto ID
Printronix Auto ID is a global leader in business-critical printing solutions, offering the most reliable assortment of industrial barcode printers, supplies and parts in the industry.