DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Outlook to 2020 - Growth in Residential Apartments and Development of Smart Cities to Drive Future" report to their offering.
The report titled "India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Outlook to 2020 - Growth in Residential Apartments and Development of Smart Cities to Drive Future" provides a comprehensive analysis of the uPVC Doors and Windows Industry in India. The report covers various aspects such as market size of the uPVC doors and windows on the basis of revenues at profile extrusion level and consumer end sales i.e. fabricator level, segmentation on the basis of doors and windows, regions, major cities, application sector, organized and unorganized, raw material procurement, and major product types for doors and windows.
The report also entails detailed competitive landscape of major players in extrusion and fabrication segment along with the Government rules and regulations governing the market. An analysis of the future of the uPVC doors and windows market in India is provided on the basis of revenues transferred over next five years.
In India, uPVC was still a new concept and was characterized by low penetration, about 7% in overall doors and windows market. Several small-midsized local fabricators supplied economical uPVC products; however, their quality was far inferior and non-compliant to international standards. Hence, quality and price remains to be the most important concerns that need to be taken into consideration by the builders and consumers.
Large organized companies such as Fenesta, NCL Wintech, Window Magic, Encraft, Profine India, VEKA India and others have been focused on delivering high quality uPVC products and spread awareness about the several tangible and intangible benefits of uPVC to compete and sustain in this industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Value Chain Analysis of India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
3. India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Introduction and Size, FY'2010-FY'2015
4. India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Segmentation
5. India uPVC Doors Market Introduction and Size by Revenues, FY'2010-FY'2015
6. India uPVC Windows Market Introduction and Size by Revenues, FY'2010-FY'2015
7. Trade Scenario of uPVC Doors and Windows in India, FY'2010-FY'2015
8. Issues and Challenges in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
9. Porter Five Forces Analysis in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
10. Government Regulations in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
11. Investment Model to Setup uPVC Doors and Windows Market
12. Recent Industry Activities / Deals and Alliances
13. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
14. Pricing Scenario in India Organized uPVC Doors and Windows Market
15. Market Share of Major Players in India Organized uPVC Doors and Windows Market
16. India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Future Outlook and Projections
17. Macroeconomic Variables in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
- Aparna Venster
- Captiv Fenestration
- Fenesta Building Systems
- Lingel Germany
- NCL Wintech
- Profine India
- VEKA India
- Window Magic
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cfh6hv/india_upvc_doors