NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, FanDuel announced a complete redesign of its brand. Users coming to the FanDuel site will be greeted with an entirely new experience – including everything from a new design and new logo to new product features and site improvements. The company also announced today that it is launching a new season-long fantasy product later this month as well as launching a fantasy product in the UK.
The refreshed look and feel represents the material changes the company has made to its product and reflects the company’s commitment to offering users the best experience and ensuring a level playing field for users of all levels. As part of this initiative, FanDuel is also publishing a user Bill of Rights and Governance page to keep players informed of the company’s commitments to them.
“The past year has been tumultuous for this industry but FanDuel has emerged stronger than ever and we are ready to lead the industry forward,” said Nigel Eccles, CEO of FanDuel. “The new FanDuel brand reflects our commitment to transparency, innovation and enhancing the user experience. We are confident it will showcase what we have to offer to all sports fans.”
As part of the redesign, FanDuel is introducing the following:
- Bill of Rights: FanDuel is rolling out a user Bill of Rights and Governance page, so every player is aware of their rights and understands exactly what to expect when playing FanDuel contests.
- A new logo: The new logo, the emblematic FanDuel Shield, represents strength and, given the long history of the shields use in sports, reflects FanDuel as a premier sports and entertainment brand.
- Redesigned web and mobile platforms: The FanDuel website and mobile app will now have a new look and feel, showcasing a refreshed blue color scheme and more user-friendly layout. The new logo and interface will debut immediately across FanDuel platforms, including the mobile app, website and social media channels.
- A new way to play season-long fantasy: The company is introducing a new way to play season-long fantasy, bringing the best of season-long to the daily format. This newest product feature, Friends Mode, will give users the ability to play against their friends every week of the NFL season. Friends Mode will be available on the FanDuel platform (mobile and desktop) later this summer.
- A new marketing campaign: To complement the redesign, FanDuel is launching a new marketing campaign, which focuses on all the enriching emotional experiences associated with sports. FanDuel players understand that the greatest benefits of fantasy sports are the camaraderie, competition and excitement it adds to the sports fan experience, and this marketing campaign highlights those benefits. The new marketing content will start rolling out immediately on digital platforms and will continue throughout the 2016-2017 NFL season across television, digital and radio.
FanDuel’s redesign comes on the heels of the organization introducing a variety of new product features including beginner contests for new players, experienced player labels and a wider range of contest options for players of all levels. For more details, please visit www.fanduel.com/brand.