DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Satellite-based Earth Observation Market in APAC 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The satellite-based earth observation (EO) market in APAC is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 16.79% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the satellite-based earth observation (EO) market in APAC for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the following:
- Data and VAS, which include image and data processing as well as information products.
- EO applications in the agriculture, insurance, and manufacturing industries. For instance, insurance companies use satellite data of flood-affected areas to find out the number of casualties. The same data is useful for government agencies while providing disaster relief.
- EO applications and services in defense and intelligence, energy and natural resources, government authorities, living resources, and navigation and location-based services (LBS).
The report, Satellite-Based Earth Observation (EO) Market in APAC 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Airbus Group
- Planet Labs
- Deimos Imaging (UrtheCast)
- e-GEOS (an ASI/Telespazio company)
- hisdeSAT Servicios Estrategicos
- Skybox Imaging (Google)
Thales Alenia Space
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation: EO data and VAS
PART 07: Market segmentation by application sector
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5m7bx5/satellitebased