DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hyperspectral Imaging: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for hyperspectral imaging will grow from nearly $73.6 million in 2015 to $152.9 million by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.7% for the period of 2015-2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for hyperspectral imaging, a digital spectroscopy which combines methods such as NIR (near infrared), visible, and fluorescence imaging.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information covering advancement in the technology of hyperspectral imaging in different applications, especially in healthcare and research activities fuelling the growth of the market.
- A look at the increasing adoption of hyperspectral imaging in the fields of diagnostics, life sciences, military surveillance, and mining, as key driving factors for the hyperspectral imaging market.
- Detailed analysis pertaining to market sizes, revenue forecasts, the value chain, market & product trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
- In addition to an industry and competitive analysis of the hyperspectral imaging market, this report includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the market.
- Brimrose Corp. of America
- Chemimage Corp.
- Cytoviva Inc.
- Galileo Group Inc.
- Geospectral Imaging
- GE Healthcare Inc.
- Hansa Luftbild Group
- Headwall Photonics Inc.
- ITRES Research Limited
- Middleton Spectral Vision
- Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S
- Northrop Grumman
- Specim Spectral Imaging Ltd.
- Surface Optics Corp.
- Telops Inc.
- UTC Aerospace System
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Hyperspectral Imaging Market By Technology
Chapter 5: Hyperspectral Imaging Market By System
Chapter 6: Hyperspectral Imaging Market By Application
Chapter 7: Hyperspectral Imaging Market By Region
Chapter 8: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xl298x/hyperspectral