The global DEW market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 29.03% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global directed energy weapons (DEW) market for 2016-2020.
The report, Global Directed Energy Weapons Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- BAE Systems
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Raytheon Co
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Thales Group
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Global aerospace and defense supply chain system
PART 07: Global aerospace and defense value chain system
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
PART 09: Market segmentation by weapon type
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4z5qx7/global_directed