MEDFORD, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StreamingMedia.com, the leading producer of news, information, and events dedicated to the business, technology, and content of streaming media, announced the eighth annual Content Delivery Summit (http://www.contendeliverysummit.com) will kick off on Monday May 9 at the New York Hilton Midtown.
This 1-day, highly focused event brings together MSOs, telecom carriers, service providers, content owners, and industry vendors for a detailed look at web, acceleration and media delivery infrastructure. The event will feature keynotes from Barry Tishgart, VP and GM for Comcast Wholesale, and Jack Waters, CTO at Level 3.
Developed and chaired by CDN guru Dan Rayburn, the summit is the place to meet those who are building out some of the largest public and private CDN deployments to date. In addition to video topics, the summit also covers other technologies including dynamic content delivery, transparent caching, app acceleration, QoS measurement, front-end optimization, mobile content acceleration, and more.
Other conference topics and presentations will include:
• CDN’s Role in the New TV Ecosystem
• Live VR and the Video Ecosystem
• CDN Technology and the State of the Market
• Why Operational Analytics Are Vital to Support Live Streaming QoE
• How Open Caching Is Transforming the Streaming Ecosystem
• Building a 4K-Ready, Low-Latency Live Streaming Network
• How to Assure High-Quality Video While Reducing Bandwidth
• Adding Peer-Assisted Delivery to a Multi-CDN Environment
• Monetizing Your Experience: Why That Matters for Your OTT Business
• Overcoming the Technical Challenges of Delivering VR Video
• The Secret to Delivering High-Quality Streaming Experiences at Scale
• Smart Caching in Modern Media
• How to Measure the ROI of Multi-CDN Web Performance Investments
• Deploying a High-Performance CDN Storage Infrastructure for Tomorrow's Modern Enterprise
• Latest Transit Pricing and Market Trends
• The Why, What, and How of Delivering Video to Millennials
• CDN Market Trends: Video Pricing, Market Sizing, & DIY Update
To register for the Content Delivery Summit, go to http://www.contentdeliverysummit.com or phone 800-300-9868.
Media registration is open to working journalists and analysts with commercial news organizations and research firms. To register for FREE, please go to http://www.streamingmedia.com/Conferences/East2016/Press.aspx.
About StreamingMedia.com Events
StreamingMedia.com's conferences and expositions are the largest and most prestigious events in the world for the business of video and audio on the internet. Bringing together leading companies and technologies, StreamingMedia.com events are the industry's meeting place for streaming media professionals who want to learn, network, and make business deals. Executives and decision makers from all over the world attend these annual events in New York, California, and London. Focused on the "business" of streaming media in the media and entertainment, enterprise, education, and broadcast sectors, these shows are the industry's leading forum, bringing together digital media experts and professionals in order to exchange ideas, strategies, and success stories.