DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Major Trends in Smartphone & Mobile Communications Industries Observations from MWC 2016" report to their offering.
The global smartphone industry is expected to grow at a single-digit growth rate in the coming years. To hold up market share, smartphone vendors have strived to introduce new applications and accessories to expand smartphone functions, such as VR (Virtual Reality). Meanwhile, a growing number of devices will have the ability to connect with smartphones to improve convenience in daily life. This report provides an overview of what MIC observed at the MWC 2016 and examines the latest development of smartphones, communications industries, mobile products, applications, and services.
List of Topics
- Overview of the global smartphone market, including shipment volume, ASP, market share by OS, and major vendors' market share
- Highlights on flagship smartphones debuted in MWC 2016, touching on their specifications and accessories
- Highlights on major telecom carriers' deployment as observed in MWC 2016, including LTE-Advanced, LTE FDD/TDD ecosystems, LTE-U, VoLTE, VoWiFi, and RCS
- Major mobile technologies demonstrated in MWC 2016, including LWA, 5G prototype, LTE broadbast, and SIGFOX; also included are new mobile applications such as smart shoes and smart dairy farming
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Smartphone Market
2. MWC 2016 Highlights: Smartphones
3. MWC 2016 Highlights: Telecom Carriers
4. MWC 2016 Highlights: Mobile Products & Technologies
5. MWC 2016 Highlights: Mobile Applications & Services
- Korean Telecom (KT)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lf5brw/major_trends_in