COVENTRY, United Kingdom--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nasmyth Group, a leading supplier of precision engineering products and services, today announces that Hindle Gears Ltd of Bradford, West Yorkshire have purchased the trade and assets of their expert gear, gear cutting and spline business Colledge and Morley based in Coventry, West Midlands.
With a reputation for delivering quality engineered products and an ongoing investment program, Hindle Gears Ltd ensures a place in the forefront of manufacturing technology to satisfy the ever increasing demands of established and new markets. As a long established, highly experienced supplier of precision gears, by integrating the current Colledge and Morley portfolio this will further develop both businesses.
Commenting on the sale, Peter Smith, Chairman & CEO of Nasmyth Group added: “Having reviewed the positioning of the Colledge & Morley business within the Nasmyth Group’s capability, we concluded that Hindle Gears strategic direction would further enhance the product offerings to our customers within the precision engineering sectors”.
Also commenting, Peter Bingham, Managing Director of Hindle Gears: “We welcome the opportunity to provide a new platform for Colledge and Morley customers to further grow and develop a well-established business and look to continue with the legacy set by the Nasmyth Group”.
- ENDS -
Notes to Editors
About Nasmyth Group
- Established in 2003, Nasmyth Group brings together as an effective team the collective expertise, resources and technology of 14 customer-orientated, precision engineering businesses located in the UK, the US and India. The Group’s Head Office is in Coventry, UK.
- Currently employing over 800 highly experienced and specialist industry professionals, the Group serves a wide range of global markets: Aerospace, Defence, Energy, Medical, Specialist Automotive, Marine and Space.
Nasmyth Group’s capabilities include:
- Design and reverse engineering, supported by CAD/CAM and the latest analytical techniques and technologies
- Precision machining and shaping of high performance metals and materials
- Construction, testing and certification of both simple and complex structures using the most advanced welding and assembly techniques
- Plasma, plasticized, chemical and thermal treatments and repairs
- Global supply chain management and logistical solutions
- Best-in-class after-sales support
- Established in 1930, Hindle have sites in Bradford (UK) and Yantai (China).
- The Group serves a wide range of global markets including Mining, Construction, Defence, Robotics, Automotive, Marine, special projects and now Aerospace.
- Hindle Gears are experts in the design and manufacture of transmission components. Supplying world class quality with commercial competitiveness.
- Please visit the Hindle website www.hindle.co.uk for a full list of capabilities.