DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cardiology Defibrillators Devices Market Analysis: By Type of Surgical Approach; By Type of Device (Cardiovascular Surgical Devices,Interventional Devices) & By Geography - Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The irregular and abnormal beating of the heart disturbs the pattern and causes fluctuation of the rhythm. This variability in the heart rhythms occurs suddenly and unexpectedly which can have serious consequences and can be fatal as well. ICD devices are used to bring the heart rhythm back to normal by generating pulses and shocks.
The report has segmented the defibrillator market broadly into open heart and minimally invasive surgeries. The market has been comprehensively segmented into Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICDs), External Defibrillator and Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator (WCDs). It has also been categorized by End User applications. The defibrillator market has been sub-segmented in detail by type of devices to give a detailed and comprehensive and procuring in-depth demarcation of the market.
The Cardiology Defibrillators Devices market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully delineated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Market Forces
5. Strategic Analysis
6. By Type of Surgical Approach
7. By Type of Devices
8. By End User
9. Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
- Biotronik Se & CoKG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardiac Science Corporation (A Subsidiary of Opto Circuits India Limited)
- Heartsine Technologies, Inc
- Medtronic, Inc
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Philips Healthcare; Heartstream Division (A Division of Koninklijke Philips NV)
- Physio-Control, Inc
- ST Jude Medical, Inc
- Sorin Group
- Zoll Medical Corporation (A Subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Corporation)
- Cardiac Science, Inc (formerly Survivalink Corp)
- Laerdal Medical Corporation
- Medical Research Laboratories, Inc
- Medtronic Physio-Control Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rxz3pz/cardiology