DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p353cx/process) has announced the addition of the "Process Spectroscopy: The Global Market" report to their offering.
The global market for process spectroscopy equipment reached $1.1 billion in 2014. This market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% to reach $1.5 billion in 2020 from nearly $1.2 billion in 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
- An investigation of the market for process spectroscopy technologies and equipment in modern manufacturing settings, particularly for high volume or high value outputs.
- Quantification of the market, with data from 2014 and 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information on key market applications such as hydrocarbon processing, semiconductor manufacturing, food substance screening, and pharmaceutical unit operations.
- Coverage of the main technologies such as Near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy and Fourier Transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy.
- Patent analysis.
Comprehensive company profiles of the major spectroscopy equipment
This study will be of interest to manufacturers of spectroscopic equipment in the categories of ultraviolet (UV) and visible, near infrared (NIR), FTIR and Raman instruments. Regulations and standards that affect the use of process spectroscopy are included.
The purpose of this report is to forecast global sales of process spectroscopy equipment during the period from 2015 to 2020. The report also documents advancements in the development and application of process spectroscopy equipment.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Analytical Instrument Systems Inc.
- Analytical Spectral Devices Inc.
- Chemimage Corp.
- Chemometry Consultancy
- Clairet Scientific Ltd.
- Control Development Inc.
- Digilab Inc.
- Diknow Ltd.
- Mettler-Toledo Autochem
- Smiths Group Plc
- Software Development Lohninger
- Spectral Sciences Inc.
- Tec5Usa Inc.
- Texas Instruments
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Varsal Inc.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Market For Process Spectroscopy
Chapter 5: Technology
Chapter 6: Company Profiles
Chapter 7: Process Spectroscopy Patents
Chapter 8: Appendix A - Patents
Chapter 9: Appendix B ISO Standards Pertaining To Spectroscopy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p353cx/process