FRANKFURT, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With 1 month to go to the highly anticipated Smart Summit Frankfurt (www.frankfurt.smartsummit.net), over 400 senior decision makers have now confirmed their attendance.
Taking place on the 6th and 7th April 2016 at Kap Europa, Frankfurt, the free to attend conference and exhibition will feature 3 individual tracks focusing on the IOT ecosystem and smart society; Smart Home Summit, Smart Cities Summit and the Industrial Internet Summit.
Over 80 Leading speakers will include:
- Piet Coelewij, Managing Director, Sonos
- Steve Moore, Connected Home Director, Dixons Carphone
- Bram Sieben, Strategist Smart City, City of Amsterdam
- Werner Spec, Mayor, City of Ludwigsburg
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of Departments, City of Stockholm
- Josep-Ramon Ferrer Escoda, Former Smart City Director, Barcelona City Council
- Hayri Baracli, Secretary General, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- Ina Homeier, Head of Smart City Unit, City of Vienna
- Holger Pietzsch, Head of Marketing & IOT Solutions, Caterpillar
- Juha Pankakoski, Chief Digital Officer and CIO, Konecranes
- Dr Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems
- Thomas Werft, IOT Specialist, Continental
- Klaus Bauer, Head of Technology Development, Trumpf
- Lasse Eriksson, VP Digitalization, Cargotec Corporation
- Gabriel Wetzel, Vice President Internet of Things & Smart City, Bosch Software Innovations
To view the full speaker line up, visit http://www.smartsummit.net/frankfurt/conference/speakers-2016.html
An innovative, interactive agenda will be made up of keynote talks, roundtable discussions, pecha kucha speed sessions and panel debates.
The 3 leading summits are co-located with a joint networking exhibition for 20 companies demonstrating their products and services. Attendees will benefit from in-depth discussion and content over 2 information-packed days.
Sponsors of the event include D-Link, Alloy, eQ-3, Allied Telesis, OPC Foundation, Ayla Networks, Mivatek, Panasonic, Bosch, SAP, Lemonbeat, National Instruments, Develco and Phytec.
To register for your free pass please visit www.smartsummit.net/frankfurt/buy-ticket.html