ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TecHomeX, the first event to bring the entire smart home ecosystem together to drive the industry forward, announced it will showcase four high-profile speakers at its Keynote Luncheon, “Go Smart, Fast or Get Left Behind” on Tuesday, March 22, 12:00 – 1:15 p.m.
The luncheon, sponsored by Lutron — the industry’s leading energy-saving, wireless lighting and shade control providers — will go beyond the business of selling home tech parts and pieces, and get into the business of providing solutions for better living.
Homebuyers of today are demanding smarter homes, and TecHomeX plans to arm builders, remodelers, integrators, architects, subcontracts, realtors and more to deliver.
- Jacob Atalla, Vice President of Sustainability, KB Home
- Tim Costello, CEO, BDX
- Joe Sullivan, Center for Realtor Technology, National Association of Realtors
- David Weinstein, Vice President of Residential Sales, Lutron
These visionaries will explore the parameters and industry imperatives of the smart home.
Taking center stage are:
- the need for the home construction industry to accelerate its rate of innovation to sync with fast-paced technology changes.
- the need for real estate players to start playing a role in the home tech revolution in the resale market.
- the need for installers, contractors and dealers to implement smart solutions for new construction and/or remodeling applications.
This luncheon will have you thinking and talking about new ways to deliver tech that consumers will fully embrace.
- BUILDERS & REMODELERS: Learn how to align with best in class brands to provide solutions that will enhance your reputation and minimize risk.
- INTEGRATORS & CONTRACTORS: Discover paths to accelerate growth by selling the experience and value of technology instead of a collection of devices.
- REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT & REALTORS: Tune into the benefits of home technology and how you can represent them to home buyers and sellers.
- ALL: Learn how home technology trends are impacting both the new construction and existing home markets and what you can do now to leverage the opportunity and grow your business.
Join the event that’s driving the evolution of the smart, connected home. Registration for the expo floor is free www.techomex.com/register general sessions, like this luncheon and seminars can still be purchased.